FOR YOUR PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION, YOU WILL NEED TO PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING (Records are not necessarily required prior to the evaluation with Dr. Healey, but must be obtained before any final report can be completed and submitted):
1. All records associated with any care, treatment or assessments/evaluations for alcohol or substance abuse, or any mental health treatment.
2. Any narrative police/investigative report and blood/breath alcohol content (BAC) from all offenses.
3. Complete copies of all court records associated with all offenses.
4. A detailed personal statement from you regarding past and/or present patterns of alcohol or substance abuse, or regarding mental health treatment.
5. A complete copy of your current driving record from the DMV of any state you have held a driver's license, for the past 10 years.
6. Contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses of AME, therapists, and airline or union contacts.
7. Intensive Outpatient treatment program records, and summary of participation in any other group or individual outpatient treatment.
8. Review of AA or other recovery meeting attendance.
9. Records of any Urinalysis results
10. Any other pertinent records relating to FAA Medical Re-certification